Jesus Loves You

Our Kuala Lumpur

16/12/2008, yesterday I drove my bro's car to him, then took bus back to Ipoh. In the mean time, before I went back to Ipoh, I went to some places.

Come, I share with you.

Low Yat Plaza: I went there, it's quite merry in over there, as there were lot of booth and lot of people. Holidays mahh. I went upstairs to check out some computer accessories, and guess wat? There were foreigners who look after the shop. Oh my? Not one or two, but mostly. Ahha. So, speak malay with them lo, no other way. I once reached to a shop a saw a quite-pretty-girl-lah, and she came over, I spoke to her. She looks like chinese, so I spoke chinese to her, she don't understand. Then I try english. She stil reply with funny language. I wanted to try malay, nvm la, I jz talked crap to her btw, as usual. I think she from china, taiwan, or other place... uh.

Petaling Street: Again I was shocked to see foreigners at stalls. They were taught by local boss about "petaling street price negotiation". They are still learning, I can see that, but dey r not bad weei, I tell you. They could ask you "Apa harga lu mau?" I went to other stall asking the price for a laptop beg. He say"$90", I say "$50 lah!", he say "Lima puluh? Tak boleh lah, 70 lah!" . . . so on and so forth. I felt kinda weird, and can say "uneasy" to see foreigners selling in PJS. not d same lo, talk BM in 茨敞街 haha, last time can speak kantonis, or mandorin ma. haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the world is becoming rojak already. communities and societies all campur. dun be surprise next time u can speak Cantonese, Mandarin or even Tamil in Switzerland. I see so many Asians here.

Update Your Blog !