Jesus Loves You

Back To Sabah

My footsteps became lighter, eyes opened wider, with a happy smiling face, going to my hostel.

Looking at less people, and almost nobody on my floor, naively me thought that I’m gonna own and kings the room. Last time, I always was being bullied in room.

As I opened the main door, nobody inside, I was happy. When I opened my room’s door, I felt there was something preventing me to open the door. Forcefully I open it, and I found the window was shut, realizing that it was the room’s air pressure.

One out of four mattresses is misallocated, thrown to somewhere. The bed was “vandalized”. My cupboard-table was shifted, and tilted. Clothing simply put unfolded on one’s bed, a bed without proper bed sheet covered. As usual, it was dusty. The abnormal was my cupboard filled with weird dust. It was like a lot of white spots painted all over the cupboard, not my cupboard, but others as well in my room.

O my, what had my roommate done, after I left my hostel. May be it’s not him, may be. I can’t understand how did I manage to stay there last semester.

I really don’t want to clean up the mess. I don’t want to stay there. It’s too horrible to me.

Now, I’m staying my first night in Sabah at my friend’s room. Thank God for Yap, my friend to provide me a shelter. It shall be a temporally place, just one night, then I have to find another place to stay next day.

What can I do? I could rent a room outside campus, it’s just the transportation problem that stopping me to do so.

Pray, pray, pray. God has never forsaken me, and I know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y don u clean up??? no matter how is the room ..it still hv to clean up..cuz u hv to stay there for few months....keep it clen then only got good enviromnet for u to study welll...tk k ya..

My SIte said...

just clean the mess, then only you can stay for this semester. i know you can do it.

Update Your Blog !