Jesus Loves You

Another Turning Point

My flight to sabah was today, just now. I bought the ticket last year, when everybody was busy buying during promotion.

Many people asked me why go cyberjaya to study, when I can study in local uni?

I really do miss Sabah, especially new friends and church friend I met there. I planed to stay in KF if I have a chance to do so. I prayed for a car, super nice car. I planed to not to go back next sem break, stay to work in Sabah. Then, go to Australia at the next sem break, if ever ever possible for me to do so. However, that was previous plan.

Well, life is full with choices. Sometime, we do not realise it.

It's like why you chose to wear red colour shirt today. You chose it and don't regret.

In my next post, hopefully I tell you what I had missed an element in making decision. This cause my decision made late.

3 comments:

hueihli said...

good luck man

YeS said...

hey bro, not coming back also don't inform me...
i know you have your dreams to fullfill and you'll always have my support!
though i'll miss you but still, wish you good luck and all the best in your new environment!
see you during sem break! =)

Lee Chee Keat said...

Hi, long time no hear !! I had been dead busy this year. Anyway, r ya in Sabah, Ipoh?? KL ? Where r u now ? Whatz ur plan ? Did u manage to attend the SIB Skyline church or anglican church ??

Update Your Blog !