Jesus Loves You

a night..

As I was replying SMS, while waiting the traffic light to turn green, I heard a loud bang.

I was a few cars behind the front line, second land from the right.

All cars were motionless, until a car from the opposite direction came to bang the traffic light near to me.

I didn't care too much, I continue my messaging, until a piece of glass flew toward me, and hit driver seat glass, left a sketch on it.

From the crashing sound, and the damages it made, I assume that it was driven fast, perhaps 80km/h.

Praise God that the car didn't come toward me, and the traffic light didn't fall down and hit me. hohohoho..

Praise the Lord !

3 comments:

Kenshi Cheah said...

'I didn't care too much'
wow... geng...
duno shud say lucky or unlucky let u see this incident, haha~

Uni gona start soon, take care la, c ya nx time ^^

Boon said...

wa....u so geng, sms till dun care much of ur surroudings ar ....

hueihli said...

i noe who u smsing ..hahhaa^^

Update Your Blog !