Jesus Loves You

What a "Fish"

I think I could share this incident with everyone.

I went to Labuan, and bought some chocolates. There's a lot, so I pour some into a jar.

Then, I close it tightly, to prevent air to go in.

After that, I gave to a girl.

A day after that, she came to me. I thought she wanted to say thank you or something similar. Unexpectedly, she told me that the jar, she couldn't open it, it was too tight for her to open.

Hehee. It's nothing, but it just worth some laughs. XD

4 comments:

Boon said...

Just drop by to thank you for dropping at my blog too...lol...keep it on....

Anonymous said...

Yong Kim never buy me chocolates before!!!!

Anonymous said...

yongkim..me oso gal wo..where is my chocolate?

yongkim said...

u r owiz br welcomed, boon my fren.

LOL to jon n ah li. wat more chocholate u wan, wen u hav cheese on ur land,jon, and a big house for hueihli. =/

Update Your Blog !