Jesus Loves You

Labuan

I went to Labuan for CNY.

Taking 3 hours ferry from Jasselton Point, Sabah to Labuan jetty, nothing much I can do in a ferry but sleeping. Fortunately, I got to watch some pretty-watchable movie, shown in the ferry, while I'm on my way to Labuan -Ong Bak and Mr. Bean the holiday trip. Not bad uh? At least got something lah.

Very soon after my arrivval, my cousin came to picked me up and so I stayed with my aunt.

Staying few days in Labuan, with a tour by my cousin, I found Labuan is a very nice place. I think that there has a nicer sea view.

I (we) can buy duty-free products over there -chocholates, alcohols, and cigrattes. That what usually people go there for.

Cheap lah, I think, I'm no expert in this field.

Besides that, you can buy shoes, watches at there, if you want to. It's a little cheaper.
One way ferry to Labuan cost RM34, and so with the return fare. After all, it's not very bad idea to have a vacation, or a relieve.

No comments:

Update Your Blog !