Jesus Loves You

An Unforgetable Journey - Tip of Borneo

I thought I was tough enough. I thought that I'm fine. In fact, I'm not. After breaking up, there was a very sad feeling in my heart where I was trying to avoid to feel it. Soon I found out that I really need a time, my own personal time to get alone. I had been trying to avoid people, and not to talk to people so closely, or talking about emotional stuff. All I did was very formally -study, homeworks, n etc.

So, I thought of going to an beach hotel, to stay for one night or something similar. To the case of unexpectedness, the cost to stay at such hotel is more than RM1,000. I was "uhh...".

Rather than that, I went travel solo again. hahaa.

FYI, I went to Kudat. Do you know where is Kudat? emmm... It's the north part of Sabah.

Here the journey began.

I rented a Proton Saga 1.3, and drove all the way from Kota Kinabalu to Kudat (to be exact, my destination is Tanjung Simpang Mengayau).

The journey is about 3 hours. Along the journey, a lot of interesting thing I saw.

There were horses just at the roadside. So, can I ride, and take away?

There were dogs. I mean any where, many where, throughout my journey. I didn't take many photo while I'm driving. There were a lot of road signs like these "AWAS", "KAWASAN KEMALANGAN", "KURANGKAN LAJU", "SELEKOH MEMBERHAYA DI HADAPAN", and more. These sign boards really freaked me so much. The road was narrow, as a first-time-driving-a long-journey-in-Sabah, I had to be extra careful and alert. Btw, forget about it, it's secondary.

Now, let's go to the place where people like to take photograph.

I didn't like that place as much as the beach over there. Let me show you.
Can you see how clear the sea is?
I've told you, there're a lot of dogs.
Due to time and internet connection issue, I think I have to stop it here. Ask me to show you more on my laptop when I'm back, there's more.
(very hard to smile when I'm alone)

WARNING: The entire journey is extremely dangerous. Landslides are everywhere. Please don't do this with your own. You are advised to take a professional driver with you, by taking a taxi or a bus. In the 3 hours journey, anything can be happened to you. One silly mistake can take your life away.

10 comments:

Boon said...

Hey, cheer up. I might be too far from you but u can leave me a msg in msn . I reply u asap

Dun stress urself too much ya...i cant afford to lose a friend here...

anyway, cheer up and add oil ....

Anonymous said...

It is always easier to solve standard 1 maths problem when we are in standard 2. But, not the other way round. Ironically, it may be summed up just as E=mc2.

Ndiwelimilambo enamagama. That's in Xhosa, an African laugauge.

In plain english: it means one has traveled a great distance, that one has had wide experience and gained some wisdom from it.

Sue said...

Hey you. The next you're going on a solo trip tag me la. I wanna go leh

yongkim said...

next is china =D

yongkim said...

Thx guys. i tot it is a travel post. LOL.

hueihli said...

hey hey..u go alone..then how cn u tk back ur own photos???vy geng lo....hey faster end tis sem ..v all go trip....add oil in final ya..jia you ..jia you....i will support u de!!! u is my sifu ma...sifu....

adrian ooi said...

hey friend..
remember me? haha...
i suddenly found yr blog le!!
just to drop by and say hi la...
nothing special...
keep in touch wor...

Jonathan said...

adrian ooi zhe yu??????!?!?!?!?! lol... know who am i???

Eugene Toh Sen Hao said...

trip so much, haha. nice experience must be..... ^^

Anonymous said...

影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室 , 影音視訊聊天室

Update Your Blog !