Jesus Loves You

The Meaning of Life

After so many things.

I'd been going after girls.
I'd been going after materials fulfillment.
I'd been busying organizing events.
I'd been trying hard to make myself look good.
I'd been trying to gain as many friends as I could.
I'd been traveling to places.
I'd been into quarrels.

I still find there's emptiness in my heart. Although there were many people around me, even my friends, there is a longer need deep down in my heart.

This emptiness is not simply anyone can fill up.

Now I know, I have been leaving God, my Lord too far away. I've not trusting Him like I did last time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yong kim.

you okay? CNY coming, be merry!

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

Far or near from Him, He's always with you. Perhaps don't worry so much on trusting Him for now. Let Him comfort you, restore you then you will find the faith to move mountains again!

Jesus knows how you feel, that emptiness when He was forsaken at the cross. You've got Him as the perfect friend to 'feel' and pray for you.

Happy CNY!! Belanja you makan when I'm back.

Anonymous said...

一夜情uc聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊交友群 , 真人聊天交友 , 免费交友约炮一夜情 , 免费陪聊视频网 , 寂寞激情直播间 , 寂寞女免费视频交友 , 视频演艺聊天室 , 成人私聊

Update Your Blog !