Jesus Loves You

Buy Camera, Buy No Camera?

After browsing all the brands and models of camera, I still don't know the differences between brands and models. LOL. How to compare?

Well, I have found one -Canon Ixus 950, I think my bro use that model. I find it quite cool also, as it has a long ... emm, long range between lenses? ahha... i dunno, as long as it's long, i dumbly think that it's cool.


BTW, I have done a little bit changes to my blog header, and add some .gif pictures. Can somebody give some comments? So I can make it better mahh.. ehehee


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ermmmm....last time i oso buy digital cam..but actually for me..i not dare to tk it to uni ..i scare of theif...n actually i am use to my handphone to tk pic ad...cuz most of the time handphone alwiz beside me.n if i tk digital cam...i won 24 beside me..erm...my digital cam jz at home building spider web only..if u feel u really nid to buy it..then u should compare the functions n not the brand la i think,,,brand choose average popular is ok ge lo..^^

Update Your Blog !