Jesus Loves You

How To Look At Your Life?

Since everyone has gone back to their respective hometown, i traveled to KK solely.

I usually find my true-self when i travel alone. I would b like a bird in the air, flying to everywhere. I'm actually can move very fast, indeed sometime i have a taught that im not normal, and generally, my frens not walking as fast as me. No offence please.


Sometimes, when i travel (a new place), reach to a junction -turn right or turn left? I usually feel curious on the other choice after i take the 1st one. So what i do is I walk the 1st road, then I turn back, and walk the 2nd one. After that only can I sleep loudly at night.

My fren ask :"How you travel when you dunno the way?" "Wow, you very brave uh? duuno the way stil wanna go!"

Im kinda a kinesthetic learner, so I learn tru doing-it. I dont learn by reading books, i don learn from people showing it. I have to do it myself. hhehe.

Back to the topic =)
How to look at life?
Ans: Look from higher ground.

I went to Sabah Observatory Tower.




Of course, how high can we go, we cant go higher than our mighty God, we are limited, He is not. Hence, we shall seek his view. XD





Sabah is beautiful.

3 comments:

Jonathan Wan said...

wow Yong Kim. Your posts seems to be getting deeper and deeper. Like very profound.

"I usually find my true-self when i travel alone. I would b like a bird in the air, flying to everywhere."

I think I kinda feel this way too. when i'm walking alone, it feels much easier to slow down and just enjoy His presence.

Sabah does look like a nice place. Next time i go visit you.

Anonymous said...

wau..sabah really looks good wo....

Anonymous said...

Sabah is nicer ... but Sarawak is better ... hehehe jus joking la
...long time dint conteng ur blog comment dy ...hehehe hope to c u soon ... tell me more about u n sabah okie ?

Update Your Blog !